Shah Alam is a beautiful city in Malaysia that offers tourists and locals alike the opportunity to explore its many attractions. From historical sites to modern shopping malls, there’s something for everyone in Shah Alam. For those looking for an unforgettable romantic getaway, this city also has plenty of great spots perfect for couples who want to spend quality time together. Here are some of the top tourist places and lover dating places in Shah Alam that you should check out:
1) Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Mosque – This majestic mosque is one of the largest mosques in South East Asia and it serves as a major religious landmark within Shah Alam. It features stunning Islamic architecture with intricate designs on its walls, making it a great place for couples looking to take romantic photos or just admire its beauty from afar.
2) Wet World Water Park – If you’re looking for fun activities with your partner then head over to Wet World Water Park! Located right next door from Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Mosque, this water park has thrilling rides like slides and wave pools which will make your date even more exciting!
3) Bukit Cahaya Seri Alaman Eco-Park – Nature lovers can spend some quality time at Bukit Cahaya Seri Alaman Eco-Park where they can enjoy lush greenery while taking part in activities such as camping or fishing by the lake side (with permission). Enjoying nature together would be an ideal way bond with each other during your special day out!
4) Central i-City Shopping Mall – Couples who love retail therapy should visit Central i-City Shopping Mall which houses hundreds of stores selling everything from fashion apparel items all the way up till electronic gadgets; so shop away until both parties are satisfied! There’s also a movie theatre located inside if you’re feeling up watching movies after dinner too 🙂
5) Skytrex Adventure– Looking forward towards having an adventurous day? Then why not try zip lining through trees at Skytrex Adventure? You’ll have nothing but fun memories when zipping across tall trees along with breathtaking views around Shah alam cityscape; definitely worth trying once during your stay here 😉
Overall there are plenty things do when visiting shah alam whether alone or accompanied by someone special; so don’t forget give these awesome attractions chance showcase what makes them unique & memorable ones !